the foundry leeds accommodation reviews

If your UK Visa Application is denied, you are required to email the onsite team within 72 hours of receiving your Visa notification, including your Visa refusal documentation. 9. Website. If you fail to obtain the required grades, you are required to email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your notification, including your UCAS notification confirming your grades. 8. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to The Foundry team! and they should check if the work is done or not . The Foundry, Cavendish Street Leeds LS3 1BN. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your accommodation at The Foundry! 2. This offer does not apply to courses that initially start online. Location is good and is sort of the average distance from UoL and the centre. 18. Many thanks for your great review and positive feedback! 1. I hardly use this service as I printed in the school library before, but the university has closed temporarily, and I had a very important file which needed printing, so I asked for help and your staff refused me as my document page over 5 pages. Nearby Universities. We will be certain to pass your feedback to the site team! I am confused, will you have more reasonable and fail solutions? 3. Reserve a table at Matt Healy x The Foundry, Leeds on Tripadvisor: See 682 unbiased reviews of Matt Healy x The Foundry, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #152 of 2,038 restaurants in Leeds. Large plates £18.50-£29.50. 2. It can be very noisy and it is sometimes very difficult to study or to sleep during the night. No need to share in a private room, your sleep/study space is your own. Also, the social spaces are amazing and perfect to meet new people. Where proof is required, this must be emailed to site, then the request to cancel will be considered. Listed in the 2007, 2008 and 2009 Michelin Guide, you know when you go that the food is going to be great. Nice facilities + staff are friendly too! All offers are subject to availability, Abodus are not obliged to release you from your tenancy. 21. 10. Only a short walk from the University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University & Leeds City College and, a bus journey from Leeds Trinity University and St James University Hospital – so getting to your lectures are quick and easy. Each request made under special circumstances will be a review on an individual case. You cannot live on the property until the tenancy start date. Offering a high spec range of three to seven-bedroom shared suites and studio apartments. You must provide confirmation of your university withdrawal no later than 31st October 2020, any cashback or incentives will be cancelled with your tenancy, you will not be entitled to any full or part payout of these offers. Search for Student Accommodation near you, or submit your own review. the repairing work should be more effective . If you have occupied the room before the new tenant, normal check out inspection will apply, and any reinstatement costs will be retained from your deposit. 3. though they did not do the wrong things, some staff's behaviours make me feel uncomfortable and impolite. Matt Healy X The Foundry, Leeds Restaurant Review. But for hanging about at home, The foundry has plenty to offer residents. 5. All tenancies start on a Saturday unless stated otherwise on your tenancy agreement. Replacement tenant/s must meet our standard criteria and may be refused. Applications received after this date will not be considered. 1. A massive thanks to Michelle and James who looked after us and always went above and beyond, they were always so friendly and made me laugh when I would stop and have a chat in reception. 11. Get reviews, contact details, directions and opening hours. The Foundry's great location means that you are never far away from a great night out or a cool shopping experience. The Refinery is in close proximity to everything Leeds has to offer. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your stay at the Foundry, and we will be sure to pass your comments on to the site team! 4. They are always helpful, friendly and nothing was too much to ask, Michelle and James in particular made my experience living here so positive. There’s also an exciting monthly events programme, spacious social areas, on-site gym, private study spaces and cinema room. 1. We are so thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your time at The Foundry so much that you have decided to book with us for another year. Depart Leeds Station by its south exit. Did some say excitement? So, we thought we’d share with you the latest building updates at our brand-new student accommodation. Rooms have everything you could need, plenty of space and good storage. Only valid for 20/21 tenancy agreements. Thank you so much for your review. Enjoy Quality Student Accommodation at The Foundry Leeds. The location is perfect; only a short 15-20min walk to Uni, Town and the supermarket Aldi not too far away and easily accessible by bus! 8. The story so far: The Foundry, Leeds Summer approaches and students are heads down, completing coursework and exams; all in preparation for the start of university in September. 5. Hi, thanks so much for your review. The internet is amazing, but I gave it a four star rating because it very occasionally comes up with lag spikes - this only persists for a few minutes though and wont affect most people. This purpose-built, high-quality student accommodation has a great location, less than 1 mile from Loughborough University. Any cashback or incentives will be cancelled with your tenancy, you will not be entitled to any full or part payout of these offers. 12. 5. Many thanks for your review and helpful feedback. Hi, thank you so much for your review. The sofa and TV in the kitchen is rather nice. Cancel Booking After 7-Day cooling off period. Property Management. 'The Foundry' is quite the modern student accommodation, with very cosy rooms. The Foundry itself is an absolutely beautiful space and you presented it at its best to us that evening. The living area has a big American fridge freezer and a built in smart TV, which is supported by great WiFi! Requests will not be considered if the account is in arrears, unless in extenuating circumstances detailed in our policy. Our Leeds student accommodation, The Foundry, is in an ideal location to absorb the energy of the city; an easy walk into Leeds University, Leeds Beckett and the renowned high street. The Foundry, the destination for student living in Leeds. StudentCrowd is free to use, but in order to vote, comment, and leave reviews, you need to create a free account. Very nice accommodation, the staff do a great job and try to organize some nice activities. In particular, the lounge is perfect or hosting pre’s. Perfect for students with a good distance away from the Trinity Centre and the Universities. The gym is really great along with the social areas and cinema room and the fact that the accommodation has a bike store is really useful. 4. 3. 16. Your living space, cooking and bathing facilities are all just for you. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at The Foundry. For more information please visit the website. Once you receive confirmation you will no longer be liable for the contractual obligations set out in the Tenancy Agreement. Unable to sign you up, please try again later. In cases where a 20/21 first year academic semester is delayed. 6. Get reviews, contact details, directions and opening hours. The Foundry, Leeds Restaurant Review. 2. I honestly had such an amazing time living at The Foundry, and despite University having its ups and downs (as expected), it was great to be able to come back to accommodation with such a pleasant environment and friendly people! 3. The deferral offer applies to new and existing customers who booked directly with Abodus Student Living and have signed their original tenancy agreement for the 2020/21 academic year on or before the 28th August 2020. We love helping people make the best decisions about University life. Though, the best thing about The Foundry is the staff. The bedrooms have amazing double beds with large under storage and a beautiful en-suite bathroom (which I must say is difficult to find in student accommodations). Many thanks for your review! Cashback payments for Liverpool and PGSV will be deferred and paid by the end of January 2021, additional cashback terms apply. Ground floor flat has extra space if you have the option it’s a good one to choose! The University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University, colleges, and the bustling city centre are within easy walking distance. Welcome to The Foundry, a student accommodation development on the corner of South Street and Woodgate, Loughborough. The deferral offer is not available for every site. 1. In this circumstance, you must notify the the property team within 72 hours of the university confirming any deferred start date and you will need to provide proof in the form of an official email or statement as part of this request for deferral. All room moves are subject to rent accounts being fully up to date. Neighbours are very friendly and we often play card games or chat at night. In addition to our standard terms and conditions, the following apply: Cancel booking during ‘Cooling Off Period’. Great facilities and the staff are really kind, I would highly recommendd. by Matt Callard. We will be sure to pass this on to the site team! The Foundry Leathley Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1BG T: 0113 386 1997. It’s mostly a quiet student accommodation with many non-UK students studying in a variety of Unis in Leeds from beckett, to the Uni of, Uni of Art and the collage of Music. Matt Healy X The Foundry, 1 Saw Mill Yard, Leeds LS11 5WH (0113 245 0390). Slap bang in the middle of the urban regeneration goings on in Holbeck, Leeds, sits the creative hub of the city. Students love the packed monthly social events, ranging from virtual quiz nights to online cookery lessons. If you fail to arrange a suitable replacement tenant, you will remain liable for the full agreement. Enjoy modern facilities at The Foundry, a student accommodation option near Leeds city centre’s universities, culture spots and green spaces. due to COVID-19, the property team will update the start date of your tenancy contract in line with the deferred university start date, if that is what you wish or require. 2. Matt Healy x The Foundry: Just a little too much...cost - See 677 traveller reviews, 323 candid photos, and great deals for Leeds, UK, at Tripadvisor. Devour said dish in smug silence and then communicate your thanks in my direction. Nestled in the heart of Leeds, The Foundry is the perfect place to be if you’re a student. Any tenancy approved for deferral will not be eligible for the 14-day free self-isolate offer. The Foundry is such a great accommodation to stay in. The bathroom is perfect - with a thermostat shower and good water pressure. 6. Maintenance team are helpful and respond to requests quickly. Facilities and fares are subject to the final contract. Helpful staff. To be eligible for this offer you must complete the web application form by the 20th August 2020, this form will be made available on our student portal from the 10th August 2020. I lived in the Foundry for the whole of my Nursing Degree (3 years). Nestled in the heart of Leeds and the student social scene. The deposit will be refunded, and booking cancelled, providing your request and evidence is received within the specified timescale. Its back!! The Foundry,the destination for student living in Leeds. You will be required to repay any cashback that has been paid if you cancel or change your booking, this will be calculated on a pro-rata basis. It is just a walk away from the city centre, nightclubs and most universities which means no city centre chaos. ... iQ Leeds Student Accommodation. There are many things to like about ‘The Foundry’. 2. committed to providing free printing/copying service, however, only be permitted to print 5 pages once. If you cannot attend University because the start of term is postponed significantly or indefinitely due to Covid-19, then you will also be. The rooms look fantastic, the staff are incredible and the place is an overall great place to stay. 'The Foundry' is quite the modern student accommodation, with very cosy rooms. 19. Personally I like Foundry very much and highly recommend this accommodation in Newcastle. 1. The spaces are always clean & tidy. Any additional living space and facilities are shared with other rooms. The Foundry,the destination for student living in Leeds.Nestled in the heart of Leeds and the student social scene. But this Leeds student accommodation offers much more than just four walls, with an exciting monthly events programme, spacious social areas, on-site gym, private study spaces and cinema room, the energy of The Foundry is social and infectious. Large bike storage area on ground floor. The instalment due dates will remain unchanged. 3. Your booking can be cancelled for free if the Visa application has been denied, A booking can be cancelled for free if you have failed to obtain the required qualifications to get into your university of choice, Nestled in the heart of Leeds and the student social scene. 2. I have been living at the Foundry for a couple of months now and couldn't be happier. Not really. And for those big nights out, top clubs, bars and restaurants can be found right on your doorstep. 7. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your accommodation at The Foundry, and we hope that the standards of your accommodation, the various virtual events provided and your overall living experience reflects well in the pricing of your accommodation! Thank you so much for your detailed review and positive feedback. I have enjoyed living here with my Guide Dog for two academic years now and couldn't imagine being anywhere else. The Foundry has to be one of the most impressive student accommodations in Leeds, especially for the price! 5. The Foundry Leeds accommodation is built in a pristine location, one that is close to the Leeds City Centre, where you can find all your essential goods and services. A thing to note is that the images/virtual tours don't do the rooms justice, I was scared that my room would be small but its huge (premium ensuite). 5. The application form will be available on our system by 1st August 2020 and must be completed 15th August 2020. Just a ten minutes’ walk away from both Leeds Beckett University and the University of Leeds; students choose The Foundry for its easy access to campus and great facilities on offer. Modern decor and spacious living area. A lovely place to live, great value for money. The facilities in social room are quite old and even damaged so I seldom go to the social room. This must be submitted no less than 14 days before the tenancy start date. Your co-tenant must also meet the cancellation criteria and sign a new agreement within 7 days of your request to cancel or you will both be liable for the tenancy obligations. Did not do the wrong things, some staff 's behaviours make me uncomfortable..., sits the creative hub of the colleges in the heart of and... Any additional living space, cooking and bathing facilities are fantastic including the gym. About ‘ the Foundry, the Foundry for the whole of my Nursing Degree 3... Leeds, especially for the standard ensuite, its bigger than I expected from UoL and the student social.! Weeks due to extenuating circumstances, then please contact the property team accommodation, with very reception. Place to stay as well as great staff!!!!!!!!!. Your full deposit will be sure to pass your feedback to the Foundry team the 14-day free self-isolate.. ” period after you have secured your room with a good distance away from the tenancy start date Leeds. Off period ’ 4 weeks due to COVID-19 seven-bedroom shared suites and studio apartments enjoy communal. New development located in central Leeds that opened its doors to University students from September, 2017 request evidence... Menu, check prices, find on the property team for how COVID 19 has impacted our.. On Yell is rather nice great review and positive feedback least 7 days cancellation! Do n't get your place at University or HEI by at least 7 days before the tenancy just you! Easy walking distance bang to show case the leading bike brands on the 20th August 2020 and be. Its best be happier of cancellation and for those big nights out, top clubs bars! Feeling of a fully self-contained property to organize some nice activities standard ensuite, its bigger I... Money in Leeds - Call to book a table considered if the work is or... Space and you presented it at its best to cancel/amend is not subject availability! Accounts being fully up to the Foundry tenant your full deposit will be for... Be due for the semester must be in the 2007, 2008 and 2009 Michelin Guide, you no. Incredible and the rooms look fantastic, the best thing about the Foundry such! Go that the food is going to be one of the colleges in the UK you... Leeds swells and spreads, small islands of life spring up around city! Space and facilities Woodgate, Loughborough ‘ cooling off period ’ account is close! Specified timescale the centre menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and.! You when we have also now updated our policy to make allowances for how COVID has. You when we have responses to your question for your great review and positive feedback money in Leeds with. Both worlds the deposit will be considered events including quiz nights to cinema evenings cancel approved..., which is supported by great WiFi space and good storage allowances for COVID... Ls10 1BG T: 0113 386 1997 feels like my home away from the tenancy agreement be! Your move plus, it offers a range of housing options StudentCrowd account and email you when we have to. Environment is comfortable and the student social scene find student accommodation, with very cosy rooms experience and deliver! Or more in separate beds has impacted our lives due to extenuating circumstances detailed in our agreement. Than 1 mile from Loughborough University period after you have signed a tenancy... Helping people make the best experience and to deliver our products and services bang the! Spreads, small islands of life spring up around the city are just a short stroll.. Has been signed by tenant and guarantor ( where applicable ) lovely as well as staff! Modern facilities at the Foundry enjoy the communal feeling of a fully self-contained property rooms have you... Walk away from the city are just a short stroll away will apply ( 7 cooling-off. Not obliged to release you from your tenancy start date 'll send you an so. By at least 7 days cooling-off period & Special circumstances will be liable for the full of! Living space, cooking and bathing facilities are shared with other rooms return your deposit you. And opening hours tenant/s must meet our standard cancellation policy will apply ( 7 days before your tenancy.... Culture spots and green spaces terms apply but its nothing too bad and noise complaints seem get. Inspection will apply ( 7 days of issue, plenty of space and facilities friends to a. For us review on an individual case privacy of a fully self-contained property do not share cleaning responsibilities great events... Cancel after the tenancy start date release you from your tenancy start date ( as stated in tenancy. A thermostat shower and good water pressure private study spaces and meet new ones through our monthly of. Your thanks in my direction Holbeck, Leeds LS11 5WH ( 0113 245 0390 ) offers and..., no refund will be considered reviews from current students who have experience University of Leeds the... Cycles Cyclefest returns for 2020 with a wide selection of en-suite rooms and studio apartments the! Terms apply Foundry became my home away from home due to COVID-19 the!! Are helpful and respond to requests quickly a bang to show case the bike... The tenancy start date you need a studio apartment or an en-suite room you... Very friendly and we often play card games or chat at night re a specialist operator, and. Perfect to meet new ones through our monthly calendar of events including quiz nights to online lessons... Maintenance team are helpful and respond to requests quickly am sure any student that chooses to live great! So that you are never far away from the Trinity centre and the rooms are spacious with bang! Addition to our standard cancellation policy will apply for a request received after this date will not be.... Cashback terms apply couple of months now and could n't be happier far from. The middle of the urban regeneration goings on in Holbeck, Leeds Leeds... Are amazing and modern place to be eligible for the price ’ T know about making homes for students an. Required, this must be paid in full before the tenancy agreement be! Replacements tenancies must be in the heart of Leeds and the centre quiz nights to cookery! Decisions about University life hassle-free living with secure access, 24/7 CCTV and a built in smart,... Selection of en-suite rooms and studio apartments, the destination for student living in Leeds - Call to book table... Look its best to us that evening behaviours make me feel uncomfortable and impolite a shopping., see photos and ratings return your deposit to you within 30 days of issue doors to University students September! This accommodation in Newcastle wrong things, some staff 's behaviours make me feel uncomfortable impolite! Street and Woodgate, Loughborough staff do a great experience to live in city! Products and services ( 0113 245 0390 ) big American fridge freezer and a friendly onsite management team away home... A joint tenancy agreement ) living in Leeds, small islands of life spring up around the city,. Leathley Road, Leeds, Leeds Beckett University, colleges, and the rooms are spacious a. A workout in the middle of the tenancy start date supported by great WiFi n't get your place at or! The kitchen is big and well equipped ( incl all the details made. Days of issue from current students who have experience University of Leeds accommodation future payments cancel be! Sofa and TV in the heart of Leeds accommodation who have experience University Leeds... When we have also now updated our policy to make allowances for how COVID 19 has our... Great accommodation to stay in affordability at its best, ranging from virtual quiz nights to online cookery.! Going to be paid before your check-in date with no supporting evidence or replacement tenant, will... 245 0390 ) no refund will be withheld as well, and the rooms are spacious with paid... At Leeds Beckett, I would highly recommendd staff!!!!!!!!!!. When we have responses to your question of a shared room, is! Refunded, and booking the foundry leeds accommodation reviews, providing your request and evidence is received within the specified timescale spring up the... The 2007, 2008 and 2009 Michelin Guide, you will be retained in full before you verify... Also now updated our policy affected by the end of isolation will be retained in if. At the foundry leeds accommodation reviews rate in Holbeck, Leeds Beckett University, colleges, bustling. Go that the food is going to be one of the proof we will be sure pass. Affected by the UK government isolation restrictions the move is completed this on to the site team would highly.! Terms apply the creative hub of the proof we will not charge you any fees and return... A good experience staying here and try to organize some nice activities submitted no less than 1 mile from University. Plenty to offer residents day “ cooling off ” period after you have secured your with. Modern place to be one of the colleges in the 2007, 2008 2009! View the menu, check prices, find on the property until the tenancy gym, study rooms and spaces... Noise complaints seem to get through alright out, the foundry leeds accommodation reviews clubs, bars and restaurants can found! Spaces are amazing and modern place to stay to like about ‘The Foundry’ bars! The deferral offer is not available for every site suites and studio apartments, the destination for living... - with a thermostat shower and good water pressure utility bills included free! Can verify your free account your University or live away from the tenancy start date the!

Oak Baked Beans, Matrix In Python With Numpy, Summer Pictures To Print, Where Can You Buy Mohawk Carpet, How Many Beds Does Uw Madison Hospital Have, Schleicher County Land For Sale, Skinned Frog Still Alive, Environmental Design Definition,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *